Back to Main Page
- Tumble, Overrun as per DMG
- Inspiration is not used, period. Your character’s personality traits (bonds, ideals, flaws) are up to you, but do not appear on the character sheet, and will never be used to constrain your actions or award inspiration.
- Communion = 5 minutes. Short Rest = 1 hour. Long Rest = 4 hours. You may spend Hit Dice during Communion.
- Generally, Angels count as Humanoid and Celestial for the purpose of determining their susceptibility to magical effects. Fiends count as Humanoid and Fiend. All other creatures in Haithex have a type determined by their form. The following types are common, but not concrete:
Xeiscient: Beast, aberrant and/or monstrosity.
Dream apparition: Humanoid, Beast and/or Fey
Lost soul: Humanoid, Undead
- Combat is normally played on a square grid. Every two diagonal spaces count as 3 spaces for determining distance and movement.
- Firing through a space occupied by creatures counts as 1/2 cover for the first occupied space, and 3/4 cover for the second. The target has full cover if three spaces are occupied. (A single large creature counts as 3/4 cover, a huge creature grants full cover)
- Immobile AC: If you are immobilized (grappled, paralyzed, restrained, stunned, unconscious) you lose your Dexterity and Shield bonus to Armor Class.
- Stacking Advantage/Disadvantage: If multiple sources contribute to Advantage or Disadvantage, the roll may acquire additional dice. This is purely discretionary, and will not be invoked routinely.
- Facing: If you target a creature facing away from you, you gain advantage on the attack. A creature may use its reaction to face an opponent that is attacking it.